Certified Tax BookkeeperLevel 2
Master the foundation of taxation – from business registration to filing and payment of taxes. Increase your competence and confidence in providing taxation services to your employer or prospective clients.
The Certified Tax Bookkeeper Program is ideal for individuals interested in acquiring and improving their competencies in taxation. The provide will equip the tax bookkeeper with competence and confidence in providing trusted tax services for individual taxpayers and business organizations.
The Certified Tax Bookkeeper Program is focused on the tax compliance requirements for business owners. From business registration to the daily operations, and to the regular compliance procedures, the participants are guided in learning the fundamental principles, practical applications, and statutory compliance requirements.
The Program is designed based on the existing tax laws, rules and regulations in the Philippines. The training allows the participant to get a comprehensive and thorough review of the different business taxation options, methods and applications.
- Tax compliance requirements for businesses
- Business registration process
- Percentages taxes
- Value-added tax
- Income tax on individual and corporate taxpayers
- Preparation of tax returns
- Filing and payment of taxes
- Basics of tax assessment and audit
Any of the following may register to the CTB Program:
- Graduates of bachelor’s degree in business or accounting
- Students with at least 3 units in taxation
2-4 Hours per week
Level 2 – Taxation
Online, Modular, Self-Paced
P2,500 (Inclusive of online review, examination and certification fees)
- Fill up and submit online Registration Form.
- Deposit or transfer your payment to our account:
- Bank: Philippine National Bank
- Account Name: ICPAR INC.
- Account Number: 228110104889
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org copies of your
- Diploma or TOR or proof of completion of subject, and
- Proof of payment
After the validation of your enrollment and payment, a confirmation email within be sent to you (usually within 24 hours). The email will contain the procedures in joining the online review.