Certificate in Cost AccountingLevel 2
Master the foundation of cost accounting – from recording transactions to preparation of analytical financial statements. Increase your confidence in providing cost accounting services to manufacturing organizations.
The Certificate in Cost Accounting program is a training and certification program for the enhancement of the competencies of a middle-level skills worker in a manufacturing business environment.
The Certified Cost Accounting Technician is equipped with the necessary competencies needed in recording, reporting and analyzing costs in a factory production setting.
- Introduction to Cost Accounting
- Accounting for Materials, Labor and
- Factory Overhead
- Job Order Costing
- Process Costing
- Just-in-Time and Backflush Costing
- Activity-Based Costing
- Standard Costing
- Joint and By-Products Costing
- Graduates of bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or accounting
- Students with at least 3 units in cost accounting
2-4 Hours per week
Level 2 – Cost Accounting
Online, Modular, Self-Paced
- Fill up and submit online Registration Form.
- Deposit or transfer your payment to our account:
- Bank: Philippine National Bank
- Account Name: ICPAR INC.
- Account Number: 228110104889
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org copies of your
- Diploma or TOR or proof of completion of subject, and
- Proof of payment
After the validation of your enrollment and payment, a confirmation email within be sent to you (usually within 24 hours). The email will contain the procedures in joining the online review.